Do you really want my opinion?

A look at life as seen by a Christian, wife, mom, activist and very opinionated woman.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Praise for My Help Mate

Dear God,

Thank you for my sweet husband. It is incredible to have a partner who is a true help mate! He knew today was going to be hectic because of the family portrait scheduled at 5:00. He came home an hour earlier than I asked him to...Just knowing how these things go.

Sure enough, the dry cleaners had lost the flower off Lauren's dress..Christopher Paul did not like the shirt I had chosen for him to wear...and the heat was detrimental to any hair styling. But because he was thoughtful enough to come home early, I was able to find a replacement flower, buy a new shirt (still not CP's favorite, but livable) and we were dropped at the door to keep hair dos looking good and almost unmoved by the West Texas wind!

I give you the glory for providing me with a thoughtful husband!
Amen

P. S. The photos turned out well. We had our eyes open and smiles on our faces despite the rush to get there on time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home