Do you really want my opinion?

A look at life as seen by a Christian, wife, mom, activist and very opinionated woman.

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Summer is here!

Today officially begins summer at our house. YEAH!! I cannot believe in just three short months, my youngest will enter kindergarten and my oldest will no longer be in a primary grade. So instead of worrying, I will enjoy these three months of no schedule, wearing pjs until noon and swimming in the afternoons. I look forward to reading books, making play dough and celebrating my children's birthdays.

Thank you God for allowing me to be home with my kids to watch them grow and learn. Please help me remember how precious these days are--especially when they are fighting with one another. Thanks for blessing us so richly!

1 Comments:

At May 27, 2004 at 5:09 PM, Blogger judy thomas said...

Treasure these days, Robyn. First thing you know the kids will be 30 years and living 2 states away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home