Do you really want my opinion?

A look at life as seen by a Christian, wife, mom, activist and very opinionated woman.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Date Night

Tonight is the annual Daddy/Daughter Dance for Abilene. Lauren is so exictied. She picked out a new dress, sweater and shoes. She has her wardrobe, hair and glitter ("face sparkles") planned. It is wonderful to see how excited she is. It is also wonderful that her daddy will venture so, so far out of his comfort zone to take his daughter out for a special evening.

CP and I will be attending a movie (his choice) and eating dinner out. Our special event is next month at the Mom/Son Bingo Night. He says, "I am so glad that it is bingo and not dancing--that would be embarassing!" Like father, like son!

3 Comments:

At February 15, 2005 at 11:34 AM, Blogger elizabeth said...

It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! Judging by how Bryon is with ME, I think a daughter can make a daddy do just about anything, including dancing! Hope you had a happy Valentines Day!

 
At March 24, 2005 at 10:24 AM, Blogger Brandon Scott Thomas said...

I love it!!! How fun! I wish we had one of those in Nashville. Enjoy the movie. Gay hi to your family for me. Love you!

 
At August 4, 2005 at 9:02 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

Hey Robyn. I know you must have something to say! Hope you are back to blogging soon. I can't wait hear you thoughts.
Love
Olivia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home